Oil as a decisive factor 2016-2020
Oil has gone down to its minimum historical rank within the last decade, the barrel was below 30 USD. Now is at 50 USD. In June 2014 it was at 115 USD.
Beyond geopolitical issues that might have influenced this current situation, there are other aspects to take into account. The increase of oil supply -even higher due to Iran becoming a stakeholder again; low demand, due to China’s crisis; and USA’s reserves, are responsible for this situation.
Leer más »
Both of them, with different goals but with a common artistic gift for gastronomy, have made a revolution. One has contributed to create a brand: Peru. The other has spread a healthier food style transforming cooking into a lever with a social effect. In both cases, technology, innovation and education are the columns in which their movements are built on.
Leer más »
Sociologists classify in three generations the ones that today share the same world and structure society and enterprises: Baby Boomers, X Generation and Y Generation. The three of them come from different education backgrounds and have lived different historic periods. The most different aspect among them is their unique approach to technology.
Leer más »
The 20 most important questions that any presidential candidate should answer:
- Explain with only a word your productive model proposal.
- Point out the main drivers of your economic proposal and the reasons why you have selected them and why others have been rejected.
- Give the fundamentals for your Spanish energy scheme, parts and how you would consider sustainable energies.
- Which would your current and future -next four years- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) matrix be for Spain.
- How would you determine the competitive advantages for Spain that will become its competitive advantage?
- Towards which region in the world would you turn Spanish international economic relations to?
- Which are your education model key points and which are the differential factors compared to other countries within its zone of influence?
- How would you face in short, medium and long term the aging population problem and what’s your plan for a sustainable welfare system?
- Which sanitary management models currently applied from around the world you know? Which could be the most suitable for Spain without clashing with the one given today to Spaniards?
- Which are the top ten public policies you would implement within your firs year on office, how would you finance them and which measurable outcome do you expect?
- In case any of these public policies fails, what would your alternative plan be?
- What is your Government plan to put Spain among the top innovative countries?
- How are you going to make Spain a more suitable place for entrepreneurs? Do your proposals come from any specific success case or they have been thought specifically for the Spanish reality?
- How is your Government action going to push all the different Spanish economic sectors to become technology leaders?
- How are you going to turn Spain into an English bilingual country, or at least to have proficiency speakers, and how long is it going to take?
- How are you going to make the technological revolution a lever for equal opportunities and to avoid it to become an inequality and a social gap factor?
- What’s your agenda for adapting current laws to the digital revolution?
- What are talent recirculating policies about and give the main ideas to implement it within education and professional areas from an international perspective?
- How are Spanish students and professionals going to acquire experience abroad and how have you thought about returning all this talent and knowledge back to our country?
- What are your top ten measurable goals that in case of not acquiring them will imply a failure as a politician and as President of Spain?