¿Qué mañana nos espera después del Covid-19? Vamos a descubrirlo.Leer más »
A survey by Forbes Insights from the end of 2018 to 700 executives shows that companies are adopting IoT to improve the capabilities of their supply chains and operations:
- 27% are using IoT to improve their manufacturing operations.
- 22% are implementing IoT to provide greater transparency in their supply chains.
- 16% are focusing their IoT efforts on storage and logistics.
- 38% seek to use IoT to improve their operational capabilities.
- 27% seek to take advantage of their IoT capabilities to support more intelligent logistics and route design.